Thursday, February 21, 2008

A New Challenge!


So did anyone else get the Valentine's package from Mom and Dad? Or are we the lucky ones? And if you did, did your kids get the DVD and CD package? If so, do you remember these faces?

The DVD has a bunch of songs on it and most of them come from the Sharon, Lois and Bram show. Minnie loves it and Cindy probably remembers the show. Sadly though, no "Skinnamarinky dink a dink..."

Well, I've fallen off the weight watching wagon because I keep stuffing my face to keep from throwing up... that's right, I'm pregnant. I'm only 6w5d along but the morning (all day) sickness has already started. Because I know how awful it was with Minnie, I'm dreading the next seven weeks or so, so much that it has me in tears. I go to bed upset at night, knowing I'm going to have to wake up and do the "yuckies" all day the next day. You'd think work would keep my mind off of it, but it doesn't. Please pray that I can deal with the sickness -- it has me seriously depressed -- maybe so much so because everytime I get sick, I pee my pants. Yuck!

5 comments:

Amo said...

Mary -- Congratulations!! That is wonderful news, except for the being sick part. I wish I could be there to help. We'll see what we can do on getting a care package your way!

Morkthefied said...

All right Mary! I would rather give birth (with aid of an epidural) 10 times before having to relive the throwing up and morning sickness. It must be hereditary, because I wet my pants when I throw up too, so I always grabbed the garbage can to throw up in while I sat on the toilet. These things aren't pretty. Mom gave us something after Will's birthday party, but no Sharon, Lois, and Braun--the coolest kids music group before those yippy Doodlebops or the Wiggles. Some of my favorite hits of theirs was "Peanut, peanut butter (jelly)" and "Candyman, salty dog." I can still see Mrs. Jensen leading the music.

Leo and Jill said...

Congrats Mary!!! That is really great.

Leo and Jill said...

Congratulations to Uncle Norvel!!! For being the Best car salesman of 2008 for Mini Cassia. He was in the paper on the 29th!!

MarySquare said...

What's this about my Dad? Is there a link on the online South Idaho press, if so, I can't find it? I talked to my dad on the phone yesterday and he didn't mention anything about it...